At this time, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. If you would like to get in touch with us about a different billing method, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
By law, we are required to collect sales tax on any orders shipped to destinations in the state of Texas.
Shipping and Fulfillment
Marie Mae Company currently ships all orders with either USPS, UPS, or FedEx from our main office in Plano, Texas.
We currently offer FedEx options for international orders. Marie Mae Company is not responsible for any customs fees or duties incurred on international shipments as these are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please note transit times may vary due to customs delays.
Returns and Exchanges
Unused and unopened orders may be returned within 15 days of receipt for a refund. Once we receive the returned item(s) the charges will be credited to you (shipping costs are non-refundable). Used, opened, and/or final sale items cannot be returned, as well as gift cards. Personalized orders are non-refundable after order confirmation.
If your product is damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you with a replacement.
If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you take the following steps:
Check with your neighbors or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there
Reach out to your local post office or FedEx facility.
Contact our team at email@example.com and include your order number.
We kindly ask that you report your lost or stolen shipment within 10 days of the marked delivery date. If an order is lost after being shipped to a third party mail forwarding facility, we are unable to assume responsibility of the package once it is marked as delivered. Once an international shipment has been marked as ‘delivered,’ we are no longer responsible for the particular package. Please note, Marie Mae Company is not responsible for refunding or reshipping lost orders due to an incorrect address at checkout.
The Good Office Box Membership Terms
At Marie Mae Company, we offer a variety of Good Office Box Memberships (each, a “Membership”). Please review these Good Office Box Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
Quarterly Memberships. A “Quarterly” Membership consists of an initial product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional Box sent out quarterly thereafter – Winter (December), Spring (March), Summer (June), Fall (September).
If you sign up for a Quarterly Membership, you will be immediately billed $49.95 (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) and that quarter’s Box or an Editor’s Box will be the first box you receive. The Editor’s Box is offered in between seasons and may contain past seasons’ products and other products. The specific box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Thereafter, your credit card will be charged $49.95 up to a month in advance of the subsequent seasonal box shipment date, and every season (so, four times a year) thereafter.
Quarterly Memberships automatically renew each “Season” (i.e., calendar quarter) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged as described above.
2. Annual Memberships. If you choose an Annual Membership, your subscription will include the same Boxes as you would receive under a Seasonal Membership. If you sign up for an Annual Membership, you will be immediately billed $179.95 (as a non-refundable minimum purchase).
Annual Memberships automatically renew on the next billing date after your first four boxes and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next annual Membership Term up to a month before the then-current Box is shipped.
3. Cancellation Policy. Customers may cancel at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.
In order to cancel your Subscription, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response; (b) log into your Member Account, navigate to the Edit Account tab, choose Cancel, and follow the instructions; or (c) call us at +1 (972) 729-9680, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions given. There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Quarterly Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Memberships, you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period.
4. Add-Ons. Every season we may offer additional, discounted products that Members may add to that season’s Box (“Add-Ons”). Add-Ons for Quarterly Members are billed approximately at the same time as payments for Seasonal Boxes. Add-Ons for Annual Members are billed up to three weeks before Seasonal Boxes are shipped. Add-Ons are shipped at the same time as your regular Boxes.
5. Shipping and Taxes. Stated prices for Membership and merchandise do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We may charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. We will also charge you shipping fees for shipments outside of the contiguous Continental United States. Shipping fees within the US are currently $6.50.
6. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Marie Mae Company
5830 Granite Parkway, Suite 100-203
Plano, Texas 75024
+1 (972) 729-9680